Executive Board of the PresidencyExecutive Board of the Presidency
The Executive Board of the Academy Presidency is the executive organ of the Presidency.
The Executive Board of the Presidency is consisted of:
Vice-Presidents of the Academy
- the President of the Academy,
- Vice-Presidents and
- the Academy Secretary General.
The Academy has two Vice-presidents. The Academy Vice-Presidents help the Academy President dealing with the activities from his scope of work.
Secretary General of the Academy
Within his responsibilities the Academy Secretary General:
The Executive Board of the Presidency:
- organizes and harmonizes the implementation of the decisions and conclusions made by the Assembly, Presidency and Executive Board,
- organizes the preparation of the material for the meetings of the Assembly, Presidency and Executive Board,
- coordinates the work of section secretaries and the presidents of boards, commissions and other Academy bodies,
- takes care of the Academy publications and he is the editor responsible for the Academy publications,
- he is also responsible for the implementation of the Academy financial plan and its funds,
- he also has the other rights and responsibilities in accordance with the Statute and the decisions made by the Executive Board and Academy Presidency.
- implements the decisions and conclusions of the Presidency and the decisions of the Assembly committed by the Presidency,
- deals with all everyday activities and those committed by the Presidency,
- controls the financial transactions and usage of the Academy property,
- submits the drafts of the decisions and conclusions to the Assembly and Presidency, controls the work of boards,
- commissions and other scientific units and services of the Academy,
- deals with the issues entrusted to it by the Statute and the Academy general acts or the decisions of the Assembly and Presidency.